Basic instructions?
  • Where can I find basic instructions for this application? I don't know what it means to run a script. I'm a little too right-brained and this is not intuitive enough for me (unlike MarsEdit). I just want some general guidance on how to set it up and for what, how activities and routines go together. I haven't found instructions online anywhere. I'm looking to help myself stay on task and be more productive with my many writing projects.
  • Hi Beestly - have you taken a look yet at the Help in the application itself? From the "Help" menu select "FlexTime Help". It includes a visual tour of the app's UI which I hope will help you get the gist of things.
  • I did go to Help and saw the search bar but didn't notice the other option. Duh! Thank you, that was what I was looking for.
  • Just let me know if you have any specific questions after taking a look through the help.
  • Hi,

I have a basic flextime document setup as I would like, yet every time I start the app a second blank flextime document displays. How do I stop this second blank document from appearing?

Thanks.
  • Hi there - thanks for writing, I followed up on your separate inquiry here: http://www.red-sweater.com/forums/discussion/2368/how-to-stop-extra-window
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!