Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Page not showing the whole html code, although not stripping it

edited October 2012 in General Discussion
I'm using Joomla 2.5. I made a map defining the areas for 78 different counties in an article. Below in the same page I have a list of drugstores ordered by municipio and each municipio has an anchor defined. So the html code is about 400,000 characters and about 6,700 lines long . The editor is not stripping anything, but the page only shows the map and partially the list of drugstores. I mean it works fine, but is not showing everything. Is there a limit in the number of characters or lines a page can deal with? Thanks.

• Hi there - there is no hard limit to anything about the content that MarsEdit will allow you to send to your blog. It sounds like something that is probably a result of how the server is handling the content after MarsEdit sends it. You can confirm that MarsEdit is sending all the content by examining the Window -> Network Log window.

Unfortunately I don't know much about Joomla so debugging the behavior of the server-side is probably not something I can give good advice about.