Diehard fan user. Point. MarsEdit is for me an invaluable tool to control, post and edit for a mix of MT/WP/Drupal of ...more than 50 websites. I will very happy if MarsEdit 2.0 have:
- Scheduled post support in Drupal (oh, this will be perfect!!)
- Support for "new articles you dont post" as numbers by side on the site's name (sidebar) and colors/bold on site's window.
- Multiple authors for an unique website (I'll try it, but seems only accept "one user" by website)
- Add the date and time option as button on the toolbar (now is hidden on the menu) and Edit with other text editor (by defect use BBedit). TextWrangler support (it's free) will be greatly appreciated.
- Anidated categories listed as menus in sidebar (fold and unfold)
- Automatic insertion of html with first category selected (Avatar and code specific support based on categories)
- Comments support (read, edit, delete). Maybe an antispam for 3.0 based in forbbiden words will be very appreciated.
- a Button (or contextual menu) to launch on Brownser an specific article from the list.
- a Related links feature based on the backup copies created by Marsedit (inspection tool and drag and drop post to the edit window)
- a "Delete/retire to Draft" option
I think that MarsEdit must evolve from a posting weblog tool to a powerful content administrator tool for multiple sites. It will be the future of the app.
Thank you for Marsedit. Save me the day ... everyday.